The heart, soul and focus of my work is identifying and correcting the energetic reactivity and disturbances that are at the core of every health and emotional issue. My distinctive approach takes into account your unique body, mind, and spirit. Rather than using top down, directive methods, every healing session with me becomes a collective, collaborate experience.
Together we will explore emotions, nutrition, and lifestyle, employing muscle testing along the way to determine the appropriate path to follow. As I draw upon my knowledge, education, experience, and intuition throughout our process together, there are never generic solutions. Our collaboration will result in a healing plan that is effective for each one-of-a-kind individual.
Events, environments, foods, relationships become triggers to avoid. Rather than avoiding these triggers, I work with you to correct the energetic reactivity so you can relax, breathe, and feel happy and healthy in the full swing of life’s ups and downs, challenges and triumphs.
My work is called Thought Breath Movement. Change one thought, breath or movement and you change your life forever.
In addition, there are impactful tools I draw upon to enable the recognition of patterns that may not serve you, including:
- EEG Brain Biofeedback
- Thought Field Therapy
- Nambudripad’s Allergy Elimination Techniques
- The One Command
Throughout the healing process, you can expect to:
- Collaborate with me to develop a plan you are comfortable with, using all levels of healing and tools available.
- Demystify what is occurring in your life at this time. Perhaps you are encountering physical issues, like migraines or digestive issues, insomnia, sensitivity to chemicals, reactions to food, environmental toxins, emotional stress, anger, fear, panic, guilt, or trauma. Whether you have inherited these problems, or they recently showed up for the first time, there is an explanation.
- Feel empowered. You choose your solution, and working with me will support your choice. Throughout our process, you will begin to see options that you never knew existed.
- Experience a sense of relief. The body always makes sense, and the solution is sensible too.
The goal is to see me as few times as possible, because I believe in providing guidance for a process that allows the client do the healing.
Some example visit recommendations include:
- EEG: 30-40 sessions are usually required, weekly
- NAET: 5-30 sessions, weekly to monthly
- For emotional work: 1-20 sessions, weekly to monthly
- Fatigue, brain fog, and life changing situations are very individualized